Tesla Energy Customer Support Supervisors are hands-on leaders. They lead a team of highly efficient agents towards a common goal. They make sure agents follow the correct procedures, routinely coach and give direction to agents and team leads on how to improve. When an employee or team lead needs help dealing with customer concerns, Tesla Energy Supervisors may step in, offer advice, or de-escalate the customer if needed.
Supervisors should lead by example, set the expectations with agents and team leads that are in-line with Tesla’s Measures of Excellence. Supervisors are an extension of the Manager and should deliver on the Tesla brand voice; strong and professional.
- Achieve minimum expectations on all KPI’s/follow ups monthly and quarterly
Communicate all relevant changes that impact the floor regarding policy and procedure
- Perform case and call audits to ensure perfect customer experience and quality
- Address escalations in timely manner
- Conduct performance reviews, motivate team members and create strategies to boost productivity for a team size of 12-24 energy customer support specialists
- Supporting agents/peers and other departments
- Facilitate training classes, nesting the new hires, meetings, etc. and special projects
- Track record of excellent communication and leadership skills
- Experience using collaboration and reporting tools, such as SharePoint and MS office applications
- Great organizational skills an eye for detail and the ability to make decisions that are in line with Tesla standards
- Availability to work the an 8 hour shift within our Call Center hours of operation:
o 9:00am to 9:00pm, Monday-Friday EST
o 11-8pm EST, Saturday and Sunday- occasional weekend coverage as required to support business needs.
· As a full time Tesla employee, you will receive full benefits from day 1 for you and your dependents.
· UnitedHealthcare PPO and HSA plans
· 2 medical plan choices with $0 paycheck contribution
· Vision & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
· Company paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability
· 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits
· Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
· Back-up childcare and employee discounts