Do you want to help accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy?
At Tesla, that’s our mission.
As a Store Manager at Tesla Førde you’ll be responsible for overseeing and driving sales and delivery operations in your store’s area. Before anything else you’re a people leader, striving to inspire and unafraid to show the way. Your team will look to you to set the standard for open communication, active problem solving, and a positive work environment. We expect you to be 100% committed to the success of your team, and actively involve yourself in your team members’ growth and development. You are a hands-on coach with a strong business acumen. You seek constant improvement of performance and have a strong understanding of numbers and KPIs. Your job comes with a high level of autonomy that enables you to creatively develop your operation which also entails a large responsibility of self-evaluation and constantly seeking excellence.
- Significant manager experience in retail sales and operations with proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets and goals
- Strong experience in coaching and managing performance on a team and individual level
- In-depth knowledge of sales processes and translate this in a manner that motivates your team to exceed targets
- Beyond taking ownership and be accountable for your own actions and responsibilities, you can create a culture where your team does the same
- In-depth knowledge of sales processes and driving employees to exceed targets
- Great understanding and experience in creating extraordinary customer journeys
- Entrepreneurial and analytical mindset with great understanding of the local market
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships and act as a well-respected, trusted partner and leader that others want to work with
- Confident in learning and adapting to multiple technologies
- Passionate about the mission of Tesla
- Excellent communication skills in English and Norwegian
- Valid driver’s license
- A dynamic and fast-paced environment where inclusion, learning and collaboration are key to success
- The chance to work with brilliant and highly motivated teams in one of the world’s most innovative companies
- Ongoing development to help you grow as a manager and leader
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- A safe, clean and fun workplace
Join the mission. Apply today.
Note that applications must be submitted online and contain an English CV.