Our Store Leaders are seasoned retail veterans and naturally charismatic leaders. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the recruitment, training, development and overall management of a dynamic store team that will help Tesla accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable transportation.
You will be challenged to support your team through training, coaching, motivating and analysing sales performance. You will be tasked with identifying events in the local market that will maximize Tesla’s brand exposure and create more Tesla owners. You will be measured and rewarded by your ability to achieve targets, drive optimal team performance, and maintain store operations.
To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard working. You should have a passion for sustainable energy and the ability to create exceptional customer experiences. While individual contributions will be recognized, teamwork is essential to achieve the highest level of success. We will reward team players who help others succeed and empower the team around them.
- Bachelor’s degree or evidence of exceptional ability
- 5+ years of applicable experience with proven track record to meet or exceed goals
- Self-starting entrepreneur with exceptional management and coaching skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and adhere to business-critical deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dedicated and ethical approach to sales and sales operations
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships acting as a well-respected, trusted partner with whom others want to work
- Ability to work evenings and weekends in a retail environment
- Valid driver’s license in the country in which you are applying, 2 year minimum driving record required with a clean driving history
- Ability to obtain appropriate licensing, where applicable