- Full Time
This position will work as a member of the Safety and Restraints team with the primary objectives to support the design and implementation of passive safety systems in new vehicles. The successful candidate for this position must have a strong engineering fundamentals background preferably with a strength in embedded controllers, firmware, passive safety integration and crash testing.
· Over 3 years experience with safety critical controllers and safety critical firmware.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering
· Preffered experience with Software/Firmware requirement management (JIRA, Doors, Familiar with ISO26262)
· Preffered database knowledge with MYSQL
· Preffered experience with Python 3+
· Preffered experience with Matlab
· Ability to follow oral, written, email, and text message instructions
· Work in a team-based environment to achieve common goals
· Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines