Tesla aims to accelerate world’s transition to a sustainable energy by ensuring we provide a seamless and frictionless experience to our customers. To meet this goal, Tesla is constantly striving to innovate and provide best in class services through introduction of pioneering new products and services. To that end, Tesla is seeking a hardworking and passionate Senior Technical Product Manager. This Product Manager will be part of a startup team that is focused on delivering a highly scalable financial platform that enables growth of current and future products and services to our customers.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or MBA, or equivalent in experience
- 5+ years of experience in product management, product development and in shipping quality products that had customer impact with evidence of exceptional ability
- Experience having shipped customer facing products that delivered business impact and customer satisfaction.
- Passionate about working with other businesses and partners to solve their specific challenges while putting customer trust and experience first
- Proven history of converting learnings from customer insights into tangible product features that customers love
- Entrepreneurial instincts with clear bias for informed action and track record of leading new initiatives with limited resources and support
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with ability to use data and metrics for making assumptions and decisions
- Ability to successfully work with cross range of teams including engineering, UX, legal, finance, sales and operations
- Good understanding and working experience in technology development best practices (such as, Agile, etc.) and product management technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communications across technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience presenting to senior executives
- Experience in building and delivering software for Auto Insurance, Auto Captives or Financial Platforms is a plus