- Full Time
Tesla is seeking a highly motivated and deeply process oriented Sr Logistics Analyst to join our growing supply chain team. In this role, you will lead a team to support Tesla’s Vehicle Service and Energy distribution center. The ideal candidate should have strong problem-solving skills, ability to collaborate cross-functionally and willingness to go the extra mile to make things happen. This role requires perfect coordination with carriers and Tesla warehouses to maintain a smooth flow of inbound material and outbound shipments to ensure excellent customer satisfaction. The individual needs to be comfortable working independently in a highly fast-paced environment and making sound decisions in short notice.
· Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or equivalent experience and exceptional ability.
· Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Logistics or transportation; at least 1-2 years in people leadership position.
· Desire to grow and take on increased scope of responsibility.
· Knowledge of ERP systems, TMS included, and ability to identify gaps and work with the systems teams and leaders to introduce new functionalities that optimizes the process.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to evaluate and analyze data to enable operational decision-making or present clear recommendations to leadership.
· Knowledge of freight forwarding terms, standards and Incoterms, and Dangerous Goods.
· Knowledge of SQL and Tableau, preferred.
· Proven record of successfully implementing process improvement initiatives, including cost reduction and operational efficiency gains.