- Full Time
· Extensive knowledge of PV equipment, installation, and service
· Experience in roof work, general construction, or carpentry preferred
· Extensive knowledge of electrical wiring and equipment
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to read building plans and equipment manuals
· Ability to safely handle power tools and materials such as: ladders, inverters, solar panels, panel boards, batteries, and other similar electrical equipment, lumber, roofing materials, etc.
· Able to always maintain Quality Standards.
· Able to bend conduit unassisted.
· Excellent customer service and strong written and verbal communication skills
· Computer skills preferred
· Excellent attendance is essential for the team to achieve success
· Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
· Travel is mandatory and will vary dependent on business need. Employees must be able to travel for up to 2 weeks at a time, several times a year, to various locations within the US.
· Valid Drivers License Required
· Must be able to work at great heights including on rooftops, climbing ladders, and stairs
· Must be able to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun, cold, crawl spaces, attic etc.)
· Prolonged periods of repetitious duties including lifting, bending, and standing for long periods
· Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds frequently
· Must meet all OSHA standards for working at heights including:
· Ability to climb and utilize equipment on site including various ladders rated for a maximum capacity of 325lbs.
· Must be able to meet equipment standards for fall protection (harness, anchor, ropes, etc.) with a maximum capacity of 310bs.
Education and Experience
· High school diploma or equivalent preferred
· Vocational or technical school training preferred
· Previous related experience preferred