- Full Time
As a software support engineer, you are responsible for the successful implementation and management of our services (applications) in the production environments and provide level II and level III support to ensure that the service meets quality, security and compliance standards.
It is an exciting and demanding position that requires entrepreneurial, communicative and operational skills as well as the ability to work with many stakeholders. As a software support engineer you have excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to interpret data in the context of our business stakeholders.
- Several years experience in Application support working in a globally distributed team is preferred
- Mastering the English language in both written and verbal form is required
- Communicate clearly, regularly and effectively with business stakeholders and internal team members in both written and verbal form
- Some flexibility in working hours is necessary because different teams work in different time zones
- Must be proficient user in Microsoft Office, JIRA and Confluence
- Good experience with ITIL, BMC Remedy or Service Now and ticketing workflows is preferred
- Strong Knowledge of T-SQL and debugging of Stored procedures in any of the RDBMS like SQL Server or MySQL etc.
- Knowledge of REST API is preferred