Tesla is looking for extraordinary talent with a passion for innovation and quality. You will continuously design creative ways to break software and identify potential bugs. You will be responsible for driving test development of Tesla services and distributed systems. Come join us and learn from the best while transforming your career.
As a QA Engineer you will work very closely with Software Engineers to understand the technical design of applications and ensure testability of the developed components. They will build test automation with the goal of providing maximum coverage in the most efficient manner. They are also responsible for ensuring that the test infrastructure is easily maintainable and can scale to the demands of a rapid continuous integration continuous deployment environment.
The work that you do will create changes in current and future production vehicles and help transition the automotive industry to a revolutionary approach to vehicle service.
- Design and develop advanced test suites using object-oriented methodologies.
- Implement and execute test strategies on all supported platforms and languages to help improve overall quality and test code coverage.
- Should be able to do both functional and Automation.
- Write backend integration tests and tests for RESTful APIs.
- Develop frameworks and automated test cases using Selenium and Python.
- Design and develop integration, regression, and stress tests using industry standard tools.
- Collaborate with Engineers and Program Managers to understand requirements and translate them into test cases.
- Good knowledge of Web/UI testing.
- Define, implement, and maintain test plans, test specifications and test suites.
- Provide technical leadership, driving and performing engineering best practices to initiate, plan, and execute large-scale, cross-functional, and company-wide critical programs.
- Experience with one or more of the following: Python, Go, React, C++
- Working knowledge of test methodologies, processes, and tools (Selenium, Python or any programming language, Appium, JIRA, STLC, Test Management tool –ALM , Zephyr).
- Knowledge of relational databases/SQL.
- Experience working with client-server architectures and automation.
- Experience working with black box/grey box testing.