Tesla is looking for extraordinary talent with a passion for innovation and quality. You will continuously design creative ways to break software and identify potential bugs. You will be responsible for driving test development of Tesla services and distributed systems. Come join us and learn from the best while transforming your career. As a Senior Software QA Engineer you will work very closely with Software Engineers to understand the technical design of applications and ensure testability of the developed components. They will build test automation with the goal of providing maximum coverage in the most efficient manner. They are also responsible for ensuring that the test infrastructure is easily maintainable and can scale to the demands of a rapid continuous integration continuous deployment environment.
• BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or 5+ years of related practical experience.
• Working knowledge of test methodologies, processes, and tools (Selenium, Python or any programming language, Appium, JIRA, STLC, Test Management tool –ALM , Zephyr).
• Knowledge of relational databases/SQL. Experience working with client-server architectures and automation.
• Experience working with black box/grey box testing.
• Evidence of exceptional ability