- Disclaimer: This position is expected to start around January 2023 and continue through the entire Winter/Spring term (i.e. through April/May) or into early Summer 2023 if available. We ask for a minimum of 12 weeks, full-time, for most internships. Please consider before applying.
International Students: If your work authorization is through CPT, please consult your school on your ability to work 40 hours per week before applying. Again, please do not apply until you know you can work 40 hours per week. Many students will be limited to part-time during the academic year.
Internship Program at Tesla
The Internship Recruiting Team is driven by the passion to recognize and develop emerging talent. Our year-round program places the best students in positions where they will grow technically, professionally, and personally through their experience working closely with their Manager, Mentor, and team. We are dedicated to providing an experience that allows the intern to experience life at Tesla by including them in projects that are critical to their team’s success. Instead of going on coffee runs and making copies, our interns have a seat at the table and make critical decisions that will influence not only their team, but the overall achievement of Tesla’s mission.
- Bellevue, WA
- Fremont, CA
- Palo Alto, CA
- Currently working towards a BS, MS, or advanced degree in a relevant engineering program such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
- Proficiency in C/C++.
- Experience with following is a plus: Unreal, rendering, multithreading, GUI, Quicktime.
- Excellent grasp of fundamental computer science concepts and ability to write well-organized code.
- Eagerness to collaborate cross-functionally with other engineering teams while able to work independently; detail-oriented and execution focused.
- Genuine curiosity and willingness to understand how our products are designed, built and how they operate.