- Digital Products Engineering is responsible for Tesla’s customer facing website www.tesla.com which serves customers in over 60 countries, helping users understand and purchase our groundbreaking products, and keep track of their orders through delivery.
The ideal candidate is flexible, motivated and a self-starter with a strong desire to improve efficiency, scalability and make an impact with contributions to a cross-functional team. This is a fast paced, highly rewarding opportunity to make a direct impact on our mission of transitioning the world to sustainable energy.
- * BS/MS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent industry experience.
* Expert knowledge of REST APIs.
* Experience with microservices, or service oriented architecture.
* Experience with databases (either SQL or NoSQL)
* Good unit testing and integration testing practices.
* Experience with message queue architecture.
* Good communication skills with positive attitude.
Good to have
* Working with open source technologies such as Kafka, Debezium, Elasticsearch, etc
* Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
* Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM Software Development Process