Gigafactory Berlin-Brandenburg marks a defining moment in Europe for Tesla’s mission of accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy. Here we will launch revolutionary products on a massive scale, using extraordinary speed, innovation and efficiency. Our employees will ensure that we achieve our goals, and we welcome you to help us write the next chapter of our success story.
We are currently looking for highly motivated React developers (all seniorities) to join the Factory Software Engineering team.
Our engineers are hands-on and encouraged to own their own projects, contribute to innovative ideas, and make an impact on the way our company operates. The mission of our team is to streamline factory operations by building world-class scalable software systems, decrease business costs, and solve engineering challenges from both development and support perspective.
- Good understanding of software development fundamentals including software design, algorithms, data structures, modularity, and code maintainability.
- Background in Computer Science or related field.
- Working experience as a software engineer.
- Hands-on software development experience using Angular. Experience with other frameworks, especially React is a big plus.
- Efficient knowledge of SQL and relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.).
- Full professional proficiency in English; German is a plus.
- Previous experience with Go or Node.js is a big plus.
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes a big plus.
- Kafka and stream processing knowledge is nice to have.
- Smart but humble, with a bias for action.
You will be working in our state-of-the-art Gigafactory where you’ll solve the world’s most interesting problems with the best and brightest people who share a passion to change the world. Tesla’s compensation package includes a competitive salary and Tesla shares or bonuses. Typical benefits that we provide are 30 vacation days, an occupational pension, employee life and disability insurances, free EV charging, product discounts and various transportation benefits.