- Full Time
As a Software Engineer you’ll take part in the design and development of software for the current and next generation of Tesla’s home grown HR software. In this role, you’ll be developing highly complex applications with a team goal of streamlining business operations and improving overall user experience. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a strong desire to increase efficiencies, and make an impact while contributing to a cross-functional team. Your ability to creatively collaborate and execute team goals will affect scalability and directly contribute to the company mission of accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
- 3 years of experience in latest backend web stack, i.e.,
.NET Core, C#.
- Be proficient switching between web stacks, our main stack
is on .NET Core is a must
- Be an expert in RESTful web services and web applications.
- Must be proficient user with SQL or NoSQL. Mongo DB is
- Have experience with Messaging systems and queues, i.e.,
Kafka (prefered), RabbitMQ, Event Driven architecture, etcetera.
- Have experience in test automation frameworks.
- Must be proficient user with source control management
git/bitbucket and JIRA.
- Have experience with building scalable- and distributed
- Flexibility in working hours is necessary because different
teams work in different time zones.
- Mastering the English language in both written and verbal
form is required