Disclaimer: This position is expected to start around August/September and continue through December/January. Internships are in-person for 40 hours a week for a minimum of 12 weeks. Please consider before submitting an application.
International Students: If your work authorization is through CPT, please consult your school before applying. You must be able to work 40 hours per week. Many students will be limited to part-time depending on their academic standing.
Internship Program at Tesla
The Internship Recruiting Team is driven by the passion to recognize emerging talent. Our year around program places the best students in positions that they will grow both technically and personally through their experience working closely with their Manager, Mentor, and team. We provide an experience that allows for the intern to experience life at Tesla by given them projects that are critical to their team’s success.
• Currently working towards a BS, MS, or advanced degree in a relevant engineering program such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
• Proficiency in one or more of the following developer skills: Python, Go, Java, C/C++ or other common industry languages.
• Experience with building and/or maintaining infrastructure and services.
• Nice to haves: React, JS, Angular, CSS MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle
• Excellent grasp of fundamental computer science concepts and ability to write well-organized code. • Eagerness to collaborate cross-functionally with other engineering teams while able to work independently; detail-oriented and execution focused.
• Genuine curiosity and willingness to understand how our products are designed, built and how they operate.