- Full Time
As a Sheet Metal technician with the new construction team, you will have the opportunity to work on all phases of commercial construction: Skills in all areas of HVAC Sheet Metal are not necessarily required. The job can and will involve a variety of HVAC disciplines and a strong candidate will be able to perform a variety of sheet metal fabrication and equipment installation activities.
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years experience in HVAC Sheet Metal, journeyman level or higher, in industrial or commercial settings.
- Ability and desire to pursue getting a C-1 and/or C-21 Nevada Contractor’s License within 3 months of employment is a plus but not required.
- Strong knowledge in installing and troubleshooting all types of HVAC systems.
- Ability to interpret HVAC drawings, specifications, shop/fabrication drawings, manufacturer’s instructions, SMACNA and IMC codes.
- Ability to produce parts lists, work plans, and field measured fabrications based on drawings or field walks and routing.
- Ability to produce as-built drawings for work performed.
- Ability to test and commission all work per Tesla procedures and building department code.
- Ability to complete job scopes outside of normal core competencies as required.
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety with the ability to thoroughly evaluate job hazards and complete pre-work task planning with an emphasis on identifying proper safety procedures.
- Ability to work in high elevation up to 80 ft. high.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, along with the ability to interact with all levels of management; must have a high degree of initiative, and the ability to work alone and effectively with other people.