Tesla is seeking a Service Trainer to join the Training team
in Australia/New Zealand.
This position will involve supporting the Service
Technicians and conducting Service & Technical training. This position is
ideally located in Sydney or Melbourne. If you are interested in becoming a
part of a world class service team supporting the latest EV technology, we are
interested in hearing from you.
- Automotive industry recognized Service or Technical training
- Knowledge of methods, techniques, parts, tools, and
materials used in the maintenance and repair of electric vehicles
- Proven ability in providing classroom lectures and practical
hands-on instruction sessions in a theory room or workshop environment
- Proficient in use of Service tools & equipment including
lift, Tyre Changer, Wheel Balance and Wheel Alignment and diagnostic tools
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and
- Technical diploma an advantage.
- Maintain and perform top level professional integrity and
appearance as a Service Trainer
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working
relationships with those contacted in the course of work, including those in the
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record with at
least 2 years of driving experience and insurable
- Business travel as required