- At Tesla, our Service Technicians are the backbone of the Service operation, who consistently deliver a revolutionary and exceptional experience to Tesla customers every day, supporting our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
As a Service Technician, you will carry out a wide range of technical vehicle repairs, both with and without supervision, as well as focussing on the continuous development of your technical skills. We’ve created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and you will help ensure an equally innovative service to customers.
To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and smart working. You should have a passion for the brand and the ability to build on your technical skill set and thrive in a team environment.
- Education in a mechanical or electrical-related discipline and significant technical work experience from automotive industry or a related industry Aeronautics, Engines, Electrical, Marine, Aviation, other mechanics or industrial mechanic etc.)
- Ability to learn and adapt to a changing environment while delivering on performance KPIs
- You are expected to have a strong motivation to develop your skills, knowledge and demonstrate a performance mindset
- Ability to collaborate and succeed in a dynamic team environment, contributing positively to the collective environment and team spirit
- Motivated to work in a high-paced, dynamic environment that constantly evolves by introducing new technology and work methods
- Excellent communication skills in English are essential and an ability to translate technical concerns to our customers
- A passion for Tesla, serving as an advocate and brand ambassador to our customers
- A valid driving license and maintain a clean driving record