- Full Time
Orange County Leadership Mixer
-By Invitation Only-
Wednesday, April 5th, 2023
We are hosting a hiring event on Wednesday, April 5th from 6pm-8pm for current and upcoming leadership opportunities at our Sales, Service and Delivery locations in Orange County. This will be a great opportunity to hear firsthand from our Tesla Service Leaders, learn about the coolest cars on Earth and interview for a career opportunity with Tesla.
Tesla’s Sales, Service and Delivery leaders oversee sales and delivery of Tesla vehicles as well as the largest technician team on the planet, working together to pursue our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy. We are expanding rapidly in Southern California and offer opportunities to grow and develop as a leader. Joining Tesla means being a part of the most innovative company on the planet, working on cutting-edge automotive technology and on the most advanced cars in production today.
Apply online for consideration. If selected, a Recruiter will reach out to provide additional information and details about the event.
Associate Service Manager
Educational experience: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
Professional experience: Prior leadership experience in a service-focused industry. Automotive expertise is not required.
Leadership experience: Experience leading teams and managing a diverse group of roles and responsibilities.
Process / operations experience: prior experience leading field, technical repair or manufacturing teams in a fast-paced, technology-driven environment with strong customer facing responsibilities. Experience running complex processes using Lean or other techniques is strongly preferred.
Customer Experience Manager
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years applicable experience with proven track record to meet or exceed goals
- Self-starting entrepreneur with exceptional management skills and great attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and adhere to business-critical deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dedicated and ethical approach to sales and sales operations
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships and act as a well-respected, trusted partner that others want to work with
- Ability to work evenings and weekends in a retail environment
- Ability to relocate as needed
- Valid driver’s license in the country in which you are applying, 2-year minimum driving record required with a clean driving history
- Ability to obtain appropriate state licensing, where applicable