Do you want to help accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy?
At Tesla that’s our mission.
As we’re continuing our growth in Norway we will be looking to establish one of our next new locations in the Bærum area. Already now we will be hiring our Technicians for this exciting location. We’ve created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and as a Service Technician you will help ensure an equally innovative service to our customers. Are you up for the challenge?
- Technically experienced: You have professional experience within technical vehicle service and repairs, working within either automotive, aviation, marine or similar industry
- A team player: You’ll be part of a diverse team that thrives on collaboration
- Flexible: You thrive collaborating closely in diverse teams and can work in shifts to support your team
- A good communicator: You speak and write English well, and know how to get your point across clearly and respectfully
- Safe to drive: We require you to hold a full Norwegian driver’s license
- A dynamic and fast-paced environment where inclusion, learning and collaboration are key to success
- The chance to work with innovative technology, advanced tools and software
- Ongoing training and development to help you grow your skills and career
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- A safe, clean and fun workplace
Join the mission. Apply today.
Applications must be submitted online and contain an English CV.
To be considered for our roles in Norway it is required that you already have the right to work within Norway/ EU/ EEA.