- Full Time
Do you want to help accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy?
At Tesla that’s our mission.
We are looking for talented Automotive Technicians for Tesla’s Service Centers across UK and Ireland. At Tesla, our Mechanics are the backbone of the Service operation, supporting our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy. We’ve created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and as a Service Technician you will help ensure an equally innovative service to our customers.
- A dynamic and fast-paced environment where inclusion, learning and collaboration are key to success.
- The chance to work with innovative technology, advanced tools and software.
- Ongoing training and development to help you grow your skills and career.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including Tesla shares.
- Technically experienced: You have professional experience performing vehicle service and repairs working within either automotive, aviation, marine or similar industries.
- Technically qualified: You ideally have relevant certification to perform vehicle repairs in UK/Ireland. You will self-manage your technical expertise development.
- A good communicator: You speak and write English well and know how to get your point across clearly and respectfully.
- Safe to drive: We require you to hold a full European driver’s license (Class B for cars).
- Flexible: You may work in shifts to support your team, which may include weekends, morning and evening shifts. You are willing to travel for mobile repairs and detail cars, when needed.
- Eligible: to work in UK/Ireland.