Tesla Service Support Advisors handle a variety of Operations and customer issues while delivering on world class customer service. As a critical member of the Energy Customer Support Team, the role of a Service Support Advisor focuses specifically on the customer experience, schedule efficiency, logistics and the support of operations business needs. Your primary goal is to provide exceptional customer service while establishing the most efficient schedule for our maintenance and service crews. Deliver on Tesla Measures of Excellence; perform other duties and assignments including Fleet support, case management, office administrative, special projects. Support general Call Center functions that reinforce the mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
Service Support Advisors are the front line and face of the Tesla brand. They should maintain a level of professionalism that exceeds that of our customer’s expectations.
- Associates degree or at least 1 year in related work experience in a customer service role, project management/coordination, electrical project experience and/or general construction knowledge preferred
- Proven track record of excellent customer quality and productivity expectations
- Receptive to constructive feedback
- Demonstrate passion for Tesla
- Self-directed, independent, thinks outside the box and takes initiative
- Exceptional interpersonal and persuasion skills
- Acute awareness and ability to manage to deadlines
- Detail-oriented, extremely organized and process-oriented
- Excellent judgment in solving critical problems
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Team player attitude is a MUST
- Highly proficient with desktop applications such as MS Office and Internet browsers
- Professional, customer-focused approach to completing assignments and representing Tesla
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills over the phone and email required