- Full Time
Service Supervisors are the front-line leaders of our Service operation. They act as brand ambassadors, delivering an exceptional experience to customers, managing day-to-day operations as well as proactively developing team members to reach their full potential.
We hire leaders who want to run a service business and be a part of our critical mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
Our Service Supervisors consistently deliver excellent results across both people leadership and business operations.
To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and smart working as well as having a passion for true leadership and our brand.
- Experience as a Lead Service or Parts Advisor within Tesla is preferred
- Proven ability to lead by example and be innovative with processes and efficiencies
- Analytical ability to understand and impact key performance indicators
- Problem solving initiative to fix problems when they arise, but also understand why and how they happened
- Ability and desire to lead and motivate a team, to engage and facilitate others to achieve and succeed
- A calm, considered approach with exceptional communication skills and the ability to adapt your style dependent on whom you’re interacting with
- Have an interest in developing yourself as a people manager and continuously grow by actively learning, self-assessing and asking for feedback
- Possess the ability to build trust with your team and your Manager
- Digitally savvy – ability to adopt and adapt quickly to new technology and systems • Good knowledge of MS Office
- Able to communicate, read, and write effectively in the English language, and other local languages if required
- Must have and continue to maintain a valid driving license and safe driving record