Tesla’s Service Shop Supervisors are the leaders of our service shop floor teams. In this role, you will be responsible for leading an engaged team of technicians while delivering an impeccable service experience through driving excellent results and delivering operational efficiency in our service centers.
· Associates or B.S. degree or equivalent preferred.
· Prior leadership experience in a service-focused industry preferred. Automotive expertise not required.
· Ability to meet deadlines and be accountable for quality / quantity.
· Able to manage multiple tasks with competing priorities, establish and achieve goals.
· Ability to lead group root cause problem solving activities and rapidly develop countermeasures
· Able to effectively interact with customers as required
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· One to three years of industrial supervisory or similar leadership experience preferred.
· Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekday and weekend overtime.
· Good computer skills, experience with Microsoft Office a must.
· Full benefits from day 1 for you and your eligible dependents
· Medical plan options for Kaiser, Aetna PPO and HSA (including infertility and transgender coverage)
· 2 medical plans with $0 paycheck contribution
· Vision & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
· Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
· Company Paid HSA Contribution when enrolled in the High Deductible Medical Plan with HSA
· Company paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability
· 401(k) match, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits
· Employee Assistance Program, Sick and Vacation time (Flex Time for salary positions), and Paid Holidays
· Back-up childcare and employee discounts
· Voluntary plans such as critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, and pet insurance
· Voluntary Identity Theft and Legal Services plans
· Adoption and surrogacy benefits