- At Tesla, our Service Advisors consistently coordinate a seamless experience for customers servicing their vehicles. None of this is possible without a strong team behind the scenes, where our Parts team play a critical role in the service operation, offering fundamental support to both Technicians, Front of House and customers. Together they constitute Tesla’s front line and are our brand ambassadors, supporting our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
Service Supervisors are the front-line leaders of our Service operation. They act as brand ambassadors, delivering an exceptional experience to customers, managing day-to-day operations as well as proactively developing team members to reach their full potential.
We hire leaders who want to run a service business and be a part of our critical mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
Our Service Supervisors consistently deliver excellent results across both people leadership and business operations. To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and smart working as well as having a passion for true leadership and our brand.
- Experience as a Lead Service or Parts Advisor within Tesla is preferred
- Proven ability to lead by example and be innovative with processes and efficiencies
- Analytical ability to understand and impact key performance indicators
- Problem solving initiative to fix problems when they arise, but also understand why and how they happened
- Ability and desire to lead and motivate a team, to engage and facilitate others to achieve and succeed
- A calm, considered approach with exceptional communication skills and the ability to adapt your style dependent on whom you’re interacting with
- Have an interest in developing yourself as a people manager and continuously grow by actively learning, self-assessing and asking for feedback
- Possess the ability to build trust with your team and your manager
- Digitally savvy – ability to adopt and adapt quickly to new technology and systems
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Able to communicate, read, and write effectively in the English language, and other local languages if required
- Must have and continue to maintain a valid driving license and safe driving record
- A dynamic and fast-paced environment where inclusion, learning and collaboration are key to success.
- The chance to work with innovative technology, advanced tools, and software.
- Ongoing training and development to help you grow your skills and career.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package.
- A safe, clean, and fun work environment.
Join the mission. Apply today.
All applications must be submitted electronically, and contain an English CV.