At Tesla, our Service Managers are the front-line leaders of our Service operation. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering an exceptional service experience to our customers, developing team members, managing day-to-day operations, and ensure Tesla Service meets the needs of our customers as well as our employees. We hire leaders who want to run a service business and be a part of our critical mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
Our Service Managers consistently deliver excellent results across all aspects of the business; customer satisfaction; people leadership; operations; and financials. To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and smart working as well as having a passion for true leadership and our brand.
- Experience of working within the automotive industry is preferable, but not a must.
- Proven background as an exceptional people leader.
- Performs well in an agile, fast-paced environment where things can change very quickly.
- Proven experience of working within a business at both strategic and operational levels.
- An understanding of local legal employment rights and processes is desirable.
- Ability to adapt to constantly changing/fluctuating targets and business needs.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with other business areas, stakeholder management.
- Strong drive to motivate a team, to engage, develop and facilitate others to achieve and succeed.
- Perform, think, and lead well under pressure.
- A calm considered approach with exceptional communication skills.
- Digitally savvy – ability to adopt and adapt quickly to new technology and systems.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Able to communicate, read, and write effectively in the English language, and other local languages if required.
- Must have and continue to maintain a valid driving license and safe driving record
- Be a leader and a team-player.
- Take ownership and create a culture of trust and accountability.
- Love to change the status quo and work well in high-pressure situations. Exceptional prioritization and time management skills are essential for success.
- Be strategic and proactive. You must think and plan to give your team the tools they need to be successful.
- You have a strong technical aptitude, and a great interest to acquire in- depth knowledge about every role and process in your Service Centre. Our Service Managers lead by example and have a deep understanding of everything moving on the shop floor.
- Be self-aware, flexible, and open-minded.
- Possess a rare combination of mental agility, analytical thinking, hands-on problem solving, and a customer-service mindset.
- Be an advocate for your team and your customers. Your success depends on theirs.
- Ensure a safe working environment for both employees and customers, taking responsibility for EHS and safety training within the Service Centre
- A dynamic and fast-paced environment where inclusion, learning and collaboration are key to success.
- The chance to work with innovative technology, advanced tools, and software.
- Ongoing training and development to help you grow your skills and career.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package.
- A safe, clean, and fun work environment.
Join the mission. Apply today.
All applications must be submitted electronically, and contain an English CV.