- Full Time
At Tesla, our Service Managers are the front-line leaders of our Service operation. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering an exceptional service experience to our customers, developing team members, managing day-to-day operations, and ensure Tesla Service meets the needs of our customers as well as our employees. We hire leaders who want to run a service business and be a part of our critical mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
Our Service Managers consistently deliver excellent results across all aspects of the business; customer satisfaction; people leadership; operations; and financials. To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and smart working as well as having a passion for true leadership and our brand.
- Experience of working within the
automotive industry is preferable, but not a must.
- Proven background as an
exceptional people leader.
- Performs well in an agile,
fast-paced environment where things can change very quickly.
- Proven experience of working
within a business at both strategic and operational levels.
- An understanding of local legal
employment rights and processes is desirable.
- Ability to adapt to constantly
changing/fluctuating targets and business needs.
- Proven ability to build strong
relationships with other business areas, stakeholder management.
- Strong drive to motivate a team,
to engage, develop and facilitate others to achieve and succeed.
- Perform, think and lead well
- A calm, considered approach with
exceptional communication skills.
- Digitally savvy – ability to
adopt and adapt quickly to new technology and systems.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Able to communicate, read, and
write effectively in the English language, and other local languages if required.
- Must have and continue to
maintain a valid driving license and safe driving record.