- Full Time
Do you want to help accelerate the world’s transition to
At Tesla, that’s our mission.
Our Service Advisors coordinate a seamless service experience
for our customers. They are our front line and brand ambassadors, supporting
- Customer-centric above all: You act with the customer in mind. You have a solid background within customer service, and will contribute to the team’s ability to deliver an excellent customer experience
- A skilled multi-tasker: You prioritize your time and tasks efficiently and deliver on time
- Eager to learn: We don’t require you to be an automotive expert, but we expect you to have a genuine interest in cars and technology and be eager to learn
- An excellent communicator: You communicate clearly and respectfully in English and Danish
- Digitally savvy: You adopt and adapt quickly to new technology and systems
- Flexible team player: You like collaborating closely with different kinds of people and can work in shifts to support your team.
- Safe to drive: We require you to hold a full valid driver’s license
- A dynamic and fast-paced environment where inclusion, learning and collaboration are key to success
- The chance to work with innovative technology
- Ongoing training and development to help you grow your skills and career
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- A safe, clean and fun workplace
Join the mission.
Please note that applications must be submitted online and contain an English CV.