The Process and Systems team in Supply Chain is responsible for developing processes and systems to support reliable and efficient flow of all direct materials to Tesla’s factories, distribution centers, service locations and other relevant sites. As a TPM, you will deliver process improvements, systems capabilities, and data insights that are critical in order to support increasing production volume and fleet size.
You will work with planning, logistics, warehousing and stakeholders in other organizations to identify key process and systems improvements required for end to end scalability and efficiency. You will be a thought leader in developing solutions as well as managing the project execution. This requires you to acquire deep subject matter knowledge about the different supply chain processes, systems and KPIs. It is essential that you can think strategically, connecting the dots in the bigger picture, as well as being comfortable in the details of the deliverables. The role is highly visible and is expected to simultaneously handle multiple projects of department-level scale and global reach. To be a successful candidate for this role you have to be a self-motivated, driven individual who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Master’s degree in science or engineering or equivalent experience or evidence of exceptional ability.
- 2+ years’ work experience in planning, supply chain, manufacturing, or business operations.
- 2+ years’ experience in managing software development projects and products in a business or technical role.
- Evidence of exceptional analytical ability.
- Structured, data-driven and quantitative problem solving approach.
- Ability to query, analyze and present data.
- Proven ability to set expectations, manage to deadlines and hold individuals and teams accountable to critical milestones.
- Ability to drive strategic discussions and convert strategy to action.
- Collaborative, flexible, open working style and an ability to establish trust and credibility.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.