- Full Time
The Technical Program Manager is an integral part of the Dojo engineering development team and will be responsible for managing cross-functional projects from end-to-end. This role entails significant leadership in product and system development for high density compute, ranging from component design, integration, scheduling, engineering builds, test/validation plans, change management, supply chain and production ramp. As the Dojo project will continue to iterate quickly, the TPM role is crucial to leading the teams to success.
- B.S. Engineering, or equivalent practical experience in design/development with proof of exceptional abilities.
- 5+ years experience in product development, ideally with multiple delivered products in medium-to-high volume industry.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills with ability to work in a highly cross-functionally environment.
- Experience in fast paced environment with exposure to end-to-end product deployment — from concept through development and successful launch.
- Understanding of the design cycle and problem solving processes.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage diverse teams.
- Detail oriented with strong record-keeping and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in PM/communication tools such as Confluence, Jira, schedules, etc.