Tesla is looking for a Senior Revenue Analyst to join the finance team responsible for the accounting and reporting of global automotive revenue (order to cash). You will oversee the month-end revenue close, interface extensively with all aspects of the business and external auditors as needed. The role requires someone who has experience operating in a fast-paced public company environment (tight reporting deadlines, global operations) and requires attention to detail and follow through to scale business processes efficiently.
This is an excellent opportunity for a high performing professional to join a dynamic team and provide cross-functional strategic business insights. The ideal candidate will be familiar with GAAP revenue recognition and system implementation of high-volume transaction streams. The candidate must be detail oriented, highly collaborative, and comfortable leading projects with all levels of the organization.
- Evidence of exceptional ability
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance or accounting
- 3-5 years of relevant experience (Big 4 public accounting, CPA)
- Fluent knowledge of US GAAP (specifically revenue recognition)
- Desire to work in an extremely fast paced environment
- Self-starter with a proactive approach to problem solving
- Ability to balance multiple projects with aggressive timelines