Our IT recruitment team is looking for a Senior recruiter to be based from our London office and support hiring across a variety of teams across the EMEA region. As a (Senior) Recruiter at Tesla, you develop deep partnerships with your business stakeholders, your peers and with our wider People team. Your business acumen, passion for recruiting and a genuine commitment to find the best talents on the market are core skills needed to succeed in this role. This role requires a “thinking out of the box” mindset as well as strong analytical skills. We use data every day to create and influence the business strategy and hire the brightest talents we need to drive Tesla’s mission.
You’ll thrive at Tesla by striking the right balance between flexibility and efficiency, project management and influencing. One hire at a time, we are finding the talent responsible for accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
When you’re doing something nobody has ever done before, the old ways can frequently come up short. At Tesla, you’ll get the opportunity to be creative, to try, to fail, to learn and to succeed. You will have an appetite for risk, dealing with ambiguity and for taking that big bet, because that’s how we leap ahead together.
- Experience in full lifecycle recruiting in an agency and/or in-house environment, recruiting for skilled roles in IT disciplines and particularly software engineering
- A demonstrated track record of excellence in sourcing, assessing and hiring talent in volume
- Proven relationship management experience with hiring teams and business partners, taking lead on assessing talent needs and setting hiring plans
- Experience creating reporting leveraging Excel
- Comfortale working in an agile, fast-paced environment where things change very quickly
- The ability to adapt to constantly changing/fluctuating targets and business needs as well as to new technology and systems
- Skills in offer negotiation, awareness of pertinent employment legislation and employment market trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English – additional languages (e.g. German) are beneficial