Gigafactory Berlin-Brandenburg marks a defining moment in Europe
for Tesla’s mission of accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable
energy. Here we will launch revolutionary products on a massive scale, using
extraordinary speed, innovation and efficiency. Our employees will ensure that
we achieve our goals, and we welcome you to help us write the next chapter of
our success story.
We are looking for a Senior ER Partner with experience investigating
and impacting dynamic businesses through effective management of wide range of
employee relations and issues. The successful candidate will be able to
investigate, provide guidance, support, and make recommendations to resolve
employee relations (i.e., harassment, discrimination, bullying, etc.) concerns
to the broader HR community and our leaders dealing and proactively managing
these matters within EMEA market.
This position is both hands-on in providing investigative and
employee relations expertise as well as strategic in building out the organizational
capability to address and manage employee relations related issues. The Senior
ER Partner will have strong interpersonal skills and is able to build trusting
relationships with a high level of integrity, working carefully with details
and confidentiality. Your genuine
interest in others enables you to build strong connections with internal
stakeholders in EMEA and the US.
- Extensive professional experience in employee relations, investigations,
and/or employment law
- Experience in employee and/or labour relations in Germany.
Knowledge of German employment law and Works Councils a plus
- Fluent in business English and German
- Extensive experience conducting investigations and
- Thorough understanding and application of internal and external
HR principles, concepts, practices, and standards
- Experience in successfully implementing programs across geographically
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills,
attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks, and work in a fast-paced,