Gigafactory Berlin-Brandenburg marks a defining moment in Europe for Tesla’s mission of accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy. Here we will launch revolutionary products on a massive scale, using extraordinary speed, innovation and efficiency. Our employees will ensure that we achieve our goals, and we welcome you to help us write the next chapter of our success story.
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Design Manager to join our Engineering and Construction team, at our Gigafactory Berlin-Brandenburg.
You will be responsible for owning and driving the full design and engineering efforts for construction and infrastructure development from concept to production. You will drive collaboration between Engineering disciplines, Construction, Manufacturing and Production to ensure our team’s goals are aligned with company priorities.
• Ideally a degree in architectural, civil, mechanical, structural, electrical Engineering or equivalent
• Experience with managing building, infrastructure and/or MEP projects
• Fully understanding all engineering disciplines and be able to demonstrate skills to manage engineering resources
• Proven record in delivery of design packages (LP1-7)
• Experience working with authorities and be able to build strong relationship with local jurisdictions
• Subcontractor and third party consulting firm management experience
• Following software experience is a plus: Aconex, SharePoint, BIM360, Navisworks
• Ideally have both English and German language skills
What we offer:
You will be working in our state-of-the-art Gigafactory where you’ll solve the world’s most interesting problems with the best and brightest people who share a passion to change the world. Tesla’s compensation package includes competitive salary and Tesla shares or bonuses. Typical benefits that are offered are a pension program, 30 vacation days, employee insurance, free EV charging stations and public commuting support.