Gigafactory Berlin-Brandenburg marks a defining moment in Europe for Tesla’s mission of
accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy. Here we will launch revolutionary
products on a massive scale, using extraordinary speed, innovation and efficiency. Our
employees will ensure that we achieve our goals, and we welcome you to help us write the next
chapter of our success story.
As a Senior Project Manager you will play a leading role in building the most exciting factory in
the world: Tesla’s Gigafactory Berlin-Brandenburg. You will be part of a team, that manages
projects which will range from ground up construction to tenant improvements on facilities that
support production lines. You will work cross-functionally with facilities engineering,
commissioning and manufacturing planning teams to ensure project success.
• Extensive experience managing technical projects, preferably in greenfield
• Bachelors of Science Degree in mechanical, manufacturing, industrial, or electrical
engineering. Alternatively relevant work experience and evidence of exceptional ability
• Proven success in project management, communications, influencing others, cross-functional team interaction, and driving results on time.
• Excellent Organization, problem solving, tactical thinking, and time management skills.
• Solid understanding of building design and construction, manufacturing, design for
manufacturing, rapid-prototyping processes, management of Statement of
Requirements, and equipment build & deployment to manufacturing.
• Proven record of quickly adapting to business needs, can-do mindset, flexibility, and fast
learner. Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment.
• Possess knowledge technical and could become a hands-on doer to help construction,
process, manufacturing, equipment, hardware/software engineers.
• Nice to have PMP or other PM Certification.
• Working knowledge of technical software: CAD, Microsoft.
• Understanding of planning and building an electric vehicle plant.
What we offer:
You will be working in our state-of-the-art Gigafactory where you’ll solve the world’s most
interesting problems with the best and brightest people who share a passion to change the
world. Tesla’s compensation package includes competitive salary and Tesla shares or bonuses.
Typical benefits that are offered are a Pension program, 30 vacation days, employee insurances,
relocation and public Commuting support.