- Full Time
Gigafactory Berlin-Brandenburg marks a defining moment in Europe for Tesla’s mission of accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy. Here we will launch revolutionary products on a massive scale, using extraordinary speed, innovation and efficiency. Our employees will ensure that we achieve our goals, and we welcome you to help us write the next chapter of our success story.
The Security Shiftlead role is a critical member of the security organization who will take proactive measures to protect Tesla’s Security Pillars:
• our people
• places, assets and data
These must be proactively safeguarded from any potential risk, vulnerabilities or threats and the Security Operations Shiftlead plays a crucial role in leading the team that safeguards our security pillars. Security Operation Shiftleads will report into Gigafactory Security Management.
The Security Operations Shiftlead will work on rotational shift basis, including nights/weekends/holidays, overseeing a guard force to ensure they are conducting their assigned duties, implementing Tesla’s security protocols, standards, procedures and best practices across the business.
Security Operation Shiftleads will support the Gigafactory Security Management with implementing security procedures, crisis management planning and guard force management.
- Ability to work long hours, weekends, shifts and in a diverse work environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in German and English.
- Must possess a valid driving license with full privileges.
- Up to date certifications and licensing to operate as security staff in Germany.
- Several years of security experience and preferably 2 years in leading a contracted guard force.
- Must not have a criminal record.
- Customer Service background preferred.
- Familiarity with public safety protocols and police procedures.
- Ability to report security or safety hazards in a timely and accurate manner.
- Able to lead and manage people, be professional, honest, and reliable and dedicated to the development of security officers and team.
- Trained with a valid license in First Aid, CPR and AED+.
- Excellent time management skills and excellent communication skills and ability to work with a diverse workforce.
- Proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Office 365)
- Experience with access control, surveillance, and other security systems experience.
- Must be physical fit, be able to stand long periods and work in any weather conditions including the ability to work outdoors.