- The Vehicle Readiness Specialist is a key contributor to the Tesla experience by preparing vehicles for customers, and working with teammates to find opportunities for continuous improvement and new ways of vehicle readiness. This position is responsible for the high-quality preparation of customer cars, washing vehicles, and preparing new customer delivery vehicles. Success requires a desire to work quickly and efficiently, be challenged, have a high level of accountability, and a personal satisfaction in doing a great job.
This is an at-will, part-time position that will work less than 30 hours a week. The
assignment is expected to last 2-3 weeks.
- Valid driver’s license in the country in which you are applying, 2-year minimum driving record required with a clean driving history, and ability to be insured
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proven track record of a great work ethic
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player
- Ability to lift 50 – 60 pounds