- The Sales Operations Analyst, Americas Business Operations will be primarily responsible for driving regional standardization of Energy operational data, synthesizing regional reporting, and helping to create and track regional metrics and KPIs for the business.
A great Sales Operations Analyst will not only demonstrate superior analytical capabilities, but also clearly communicate with all applicable stakeholders, building relationships across the organization to ensure effectiveness in role. You will work independently and autonomously, and manage the delicate balance between scope, schedule, and resourcing.
As a key member of the Business Operations team, you will be required to wear many hats and adapt to a fast-paced work environment. Besides a rock-solid work ethic and a strong team-oriented personality, leaders on our team display creativity, passion, and a desire to break new ground in a constantly shifting landscape.
- · B.S. in Engineering, Mathematics, Applied Analytics, or other related degree
· Minimal 3 years of SQL, PowerBI, Tableau, advanced MSExcel modeling
· Minimal 3 years performing business analytics
· In-depth knowledge in Statics and process improvement
· Experience in preparing executive reports and communications, excellent written, visual, and verbal communications skills
· Prior experience with extremely fast-paced organizations is a must
· Ability to work effectively and build relationships with global cross-functional teams
· Entrepreneurial mind-set and ability to autonomously drive progress in an ambiguous environment with frequently shifting priorities