The Remanufacturing Technician reports to the Team Supervisor. He/ She is responsible for repairing/remanufacturing battery module assemblies to specification according to provided instructions, and documenting their work as required. The Remanufacturing technician tests and analyzes the modules according to established procedures, and then follows provided instructions to perform the repairs.
You will be using precision measurement devices (e.g., Fluke/ Hioki) to take measurements and to log data that will be used in the final disposition. He/ She also assists engineers and technicians to identify new failure modes.
- MTS/MBO 1/2/3/4 degree or equivalent in experience from working.
- Basic reading skills with ability to comprehend, perform, and complete routine of work.
- Working knowledge of DC battery systems.
- Proficient with hand tools and computer-based tools. Proficiency with precision measuring equipment, electrical test equipment, and computer databases.
- Experience with semi-automated manufacturing equipment is an advantage.
- Ability to read and understand manufacturing instructions, electrical diagrams, and mechanical drawings.
- Good command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Must be proficient in technical English.
- General computer skills required – Word, Excel, Quick Base, and Outlook is an advantage.
- Able to communicate through company Email.
- Must be detail oriented, reliable, and innovative.
- Must be a self-starter, and quality focused.
- Ability to perform repetitious duties while standing for long periods.
- Possible Shift work.