The Triage & First Aid nurse provides clinical management for acute, work-related, and non-work-related medical emergencies for employees in an automotive manufacturing factory.
Bachelor’s degree in nursing (BSN) from an accredited, four-year college or university.
- Currently licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Texas, in good standing with no disciplinary actions.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in emergency room, urgent care, or similar acute care environments encompassing the scope of acute medical emergencies described above. Additional clinical experience in outpatient/ambulatory/flight settings including workplace or occupational medicine clinic is preferred.
- Current training in Basic Life Support (BLS).
- Current training in Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
- Experience with and knowledge of workers’ compensation and private medical insurance, and OSHA recordability criteria, is preferred but not requisite.
- Experience with documentation in an electronic medical record (EMR)