The Regional Service Quality Lead position requires someone with exceptional ability to build strong working relationships between Technical Operations, Service Operations and Service Operations leadership, ensuring we provide the right operational support and training to enable Tesla Service to meet its objectives. This individual acts as the advisor to Service Managers and Regional Service Managers in their market on operational improvements and best practices. The Regional Service Quality Lead supports global business improvement projects by identifying and understanding roadblocks in their designated market. The Regional Service Quality Lead collaborates with multiple stakeholders to implement solutions on identified roadblocks. Stakeholder groups include field service leadership, Service Engineering, and multiple functions within Technical Operations.
The individual must be creative, proactive, organized, flexible, results-oriented, and have a passion for and understanding of electric vehicles. The ideal candidate can effectively communicate with stakeholders. Can drive processes improvement and can solve problems independently without much guidance. The ability to be organized while demonstrating a positive and professional demeanor is critical.
· Degree from a University, or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
· Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal communication skills required.
· Demonstrated ability to collaborate and serve as a partner/consultant to regional leadership and staff.
· Demonstrated ability to lead complex problem-solving activities and initiatives.
· Proactive, flexible, confident, professional, and self-directed in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills – fluent in German and English
· Tech savvy – able to expertly use a full suite of office and learning technologies
· Training and coaching experience preferred.
· Thrives working independently; also, able to contribute strongly as a member of a high performing team.
· Experience with environmental health and safety requirements a plus.
· Ability to travel within the region at least 50% of the time.
· Must have a valid Driver’s License.
· Valid Passport