The Regional Parts Manager is responsible for leading their team to ensure all parts operations and parts are available for their service teams. Additionally, Regional Parts Managers perform onsite audits to ensure accuracy within Tesla Motors’ proprietary service center management system and its users. This position will require traveling to each service center within the designated region.
The Regional Parts Manager is responsible for ensuring all supply chain-related activities within their coverage area are working efficiently and as-intended. This includes fast and predictable parts flow from distribution centers as well as accurate parts orders and high inventory accuracy from the field
- supporting others
- A true team player that can put the needs of their team above any personal priorities
- A people’s person that builds strong relationships, communicates efficiently, seeks and offers constructive feedback for self-improvement and to elevate others
- A fast learner and critical thinker who can quickly evaluate the impact of escalations and prioritize efficiently
- Resilient individual with a positive and energic attitude towards improvements
- Demonstrates a solid level of technical knowledge (can be previously acquired both through formal training, and on-the-job experiences)
- Demonstrates proficiency with computer programs and Tesla-internal applications (advanced Excel spreadsheets, supply-chain related databases, Jira ticketing system)
- Hands-on experience developing and/or delivering training materials.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills, including ability to express well-reasoned, independent thought. Natural ability to speak and write effectively at all organizational levels.
- Demonstrated ability to be a resilient change agent capable of leading organization through paradigm shifts.
- Strong multitasking project skills with the ability to adapt to change in scope, timeline, or focus without sacrificing execution
- Flexible to travel up to 5 days per week within own region, and up to twice a month to locations outside of the Region (other regions, territorial central location, HQ Fremont)
- Ideally 5 years of work experience in the automotive service sector (any other related and relevant experiences will be considered towards this requirement)
- Ideally 2 years with Tesla in Service Parts or Supply Chain (or external experience as Parts Shop Manager or Supply Chain Manager; preferably with people management)
As a full time Tesla employee you will receive full benefits from
day 1 for you and your dependents.
Kaiser and Aetna PPO and HSA plans (including infertility
3 medical plan choices with $0 paycheck contribution
Vision & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
Company paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term
401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial
Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
Back-up childcare and employee discounts