Regional Collision Manager
Tesla Regional Collision Managers are the leaders of our internal collision centers. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience, developing team members, managing day-to-day operations, and expanding our field sites to meet the needs of our rapidly growing customer base.
We are looking for high energy, inspirational leaders that are not bound by the norms of the industry. Tesla expects first principles thinking and a laser focus on accomplishing objectives no matter the obstacle. A successful candidate will come with a wide range of collision, insurance and OEM experience, be a thought leader that puts the customer first, and have the vision to lead a team through 5x growth over the next 2 years. We hire leaders who want to lead a team through a revolutionary and unprecedented part of history here at Tesla, as we transform the way the industry views body repair.
This position can sit anywhere in the following cities: Denver, Las Vegas, Salt Lake City or Scottsdale.
- Ability to travel up to 60% or more if required (based on region)
- Professional experience: Prior leadership experience in a body repair or reconditioning focused industry.
- Leadership experience: Experience leading teams remotely and managing a diverse group of roles and responsibilities.
- Process / operations experience strong and proven experience leading field, technical repair or manufacturing teams in a fast-paced, technology-driven environment with strong customer facing responsibilities.
- Experience developing and operating complex processes using lean or other techniques
- Technical acumen is required – you must develop a knowledge of all Tesla products, as well as body repair systems, processes, and procedures.