The Access Control Lead is based out of Gigafactory Nevada (Sparks) and will be responsible for guiding, organizing, and evaluating the work of the site Access Control operations team.
As the Lead, you will lead the day-to-day activities of the team and ensure productivity is in alignment with standard policies and procedures. You have experience with document management and process improvement. Additionally, you are to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment positively and professionally.
Tesla’s facilities are a complex mix of manufacturing, service, warehouse and corporate facilities that provide a variety of access control and security related challenges. Tesla’s operations revolve around the customer experience from design to delivery.
· Minimum 2 year of experience working with Access Control Systems (ACS)
· Minimum 1 year of experience of supervising or overseeing a team
· Ability to effectively lead and motivate team members
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent customer service skills to deal with both internal and external customers
· Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize, and effectively handle high stress situations
· Dependable team player with professional maturity, enthusiasm, and a positive and proactive attitude
· Be able to work additional time, weekends, and holidays as required by operations