- Full Time
Tesla is looking for an experienced Recruiting Manager to support the build-out and scaling of Tesla’s next Gigafactory site near Monterrey, Mexico. This critical role will establish a Monterrey-based team of recruiters who will hire a world-class Gigafactory workforce across a wide variety of disciplines. The standard of our employees at Tesla is extremely high and we have a powerful commitment to recruiting the best talent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Spanish.
- Experience building and growing high-performing recruiting organizations from scratch.
- Passion for building, mentoring, and managing high-performing recruiting teams.
- Experience developing and implementing recruitment strategies for high-volume hiring.
- Ability to operate effectively and comfortably in an ambiguous, fast-moving, and constantly changing environment.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing data and insights to drive a team’s strategy and performance, resulting in consistent improvements.
- Experience assessing technical talent in a wide variety of fields and a proven track record of hiring exceptional talent.
- Deep understanding of organizational development – excellence in navigating a matrixed organization to build working relationships with key stakeholders, executives, hiring managers and recruiting partners at all levels.