Disclaimer: This position is expected to start around May or June 2023 and continue through the entire Summer term (i.e. through August) or into early Fall 2023 if available. We ask for a minimum of 12 weeks, full-time, for most internships. Please consider before submitting an application.
International Students: If your work authorization is through CPT, please consult your school before applying. You must be able to work 40 hours per week. Many students will be limited to part-time depending on their academic standing.
Internship Programs at Tesla
The Internship Recruiting Team is driven by the passion to recognize emerging talent. Our year-round program places the best students in positions that they will grow both technically and personally through their experience working closely with their Manager, Mentor, and team. We are dedicated to providing an experience that allows for the intern to experience life at Tesla by giving them projects that are critical to their team’s success.
- Austin, TX
- Fremont, CA
- Palo Alto, CA
- Reno, NV
About the Team
This internship will provide opportunities to work with Tesla’s Recruiting teams to bring in exceptional talent to our business. During the internship, students will be immersed in full-cycle recruiting efforts, from sourcing candidates to the interview/hiring process. The intern will also have the opportunity to participate in recruiting events, conduct phone/in-person interviews, and track candidate progress in an applicant tracking system.
Areas of Business You May Support
- Manufacturing Recruiting
- Artificial Intelligence Recruiting
- MFGT and Supply Chain Recruiting
- Engineering (Firmware) Recruiting
- Engineering Recruiting
- High Volume Production Recruiting
- Bachelors or Masters student working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Industrial Organizational Psychology, Communications, or business-related degree.
- Available for a minimum of 12+ weeks for the internship.
- Able to work full-time, 40+ works per week.
- Self-starters who are results oriented, resourceful, analytical, innovative, intellectually curious and who take initiative and risks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates strong ability to embrace and adapt to change, takes initiative and showcases curiosity.
- Learns quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft office tools/programs (Excel, Word, etc.).
- Previous work experience or internships in related field is a plus.
- Experience in project management is a plus.