Our Talent Acquisition organization is growing, and we are now looking for a Recruiter to join our team to support the hiring for Tesla’s Sales, Service & Delivery (SSD) organization in the Nordics (preferably based in Copenhagen, Oslo or Malmo).
SSD is the backbone of our client facing business. The core roles which are recruited for in this business include our Tesla Advisors (Sales) and Service Technicians (Auto Mechanics).
As a Recruiter at Tesla, you develop deep partnerships with your business stakeholders, your peers and with our wider People team. Your business acumen, passion for recruiting and a genuine commitment for thinking outside the box are core skills needed to succeed in this role. We see that your strong analytical skills round off your profile, and you use data to create and influence strategies to find and hire the talent needed to drive Tesla’s mission.
You will bring:
• Previous 360 recruiting experience in an agency and/or corporate environment
• A demonstrated track record of excellence in sourcing, assessing and hiring talent in volume
• Proven relationship management experience with hiring teams and business partners, taking lead on assessing talent needs and setting hiring plans
• Digitally savvy – ability to adopt and adapt quickly to new technology and systems
• Experience working in an agile, fast-paced environment where things change very quickly
• The ability to adapt to constantly changing/fluctuating targets and business needs
• Skills in offer negotiation, awareness of pertinent employment legislation and employment market trends
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and any of the Scandinavian languages
• A dynamic and fast-paced environment where inclusion and collaboration are important
• An opportunity to grow and expand Tesla’s business by hiring top talent, consulting and partnering closely with stakeholders in the decision making process
• The chance to accelerate your career, working for one of the most disruptive and influential companies in the world
• A team that promotes learning, clear growth paths and work/life balance
• A competitive compensation and benefits package
Join the mission. Apply now.
All applications must be submitted electronically, and contain an English CV.