- Full Time
A great recruiter stands apart by excelling at talent identification, attraction and assessment, and by developing deep partnerships with the business and within HR. Tesla is looking for a high volume, extraordinary recruiter that stands out by doing all of the above combined with a strong business acumen, a passion for their craft, and a genuine commitment for providing an unforgettable candidate experience.
You’ll thrive at Tesla by striking the right balance between flexibility and efficiency, project management and influencing. One hire at a time, we are finding the talent responsible for changing the world of energy and transportation and moving us forward to a more sustainable future.
When you’re doing something nobody has ever done before, the old ways can frequently come up short. At Tesla, you’ll get the opportunity to be creative, to try, to fail, to learn and to succeed. You will have an appetite for risk, for taking that big bet, because that’s how we leap ahead together.
- High volume recruiting experience with the ability to efficiently manage an average of 30 requisitions at a time
- Minimum of 4 years recruiting experience, from either a corporate or agency environment
- Experience in recruiting technical niche roles + frontline sales/ customer facing roles is a plus
- Demonstrated track record of excellence in sourcing and assessing technical talent; Skilled in offer negotiation, awareness of pertinent employment legislation and employment market trends; The ability to lead projects to successful conclusion – balancing efficiency with quality
- Proven relationship management experience with hiring teams and business partners, helping them navigate the sources of talent and assisting them with assessment