Tesla is seeking a Quality Assurance professional to develop and implement quality management systems. This position will involve identifying inefficiencies across the business and be responsible for driving business process design, implementation, and project management of technical solutions. Your changes will have impact on the way people work, so you’ll have to earn the trust of business stakeholders and suggest quantifiable solutions that will persist long after you move on to your next initiative.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in a manufacturing and/or quality system role.
· Understanding of software and database design in order to work closely with a development team to translate business needs into software solutions.
· Preferred: Knowledge of quality system industry standards including ISO 9001 and/or IATF 16949.
· Preferred: certification in Lean Six Sigma
· Preferred: Data mining and database (e.g. MySQL) experience.
· Preferred: Data visualization experience (Tableau Preferred)
· High attention to details.
· Be a team player and have the ability to collaborate well across diverse functional groups
· Strong verbal and written communication skills to manage and communicate the health and integrity of the data and systems.
· Ability to drive actionable, pragmatic solutions to ensure projects get done