- Full Time
are seeking an energetic, team-oriented people-person to be responsible for the
performance of Quality technicians and inspectors on Nights (Shift D) in our Energy Department. The supervisor will
manage a team of technicians and inspectors to ensure they perform at a high
level while meeting the needs of the production floor and product quality. This
individual will be responsible for Quality assurance related metrics for their
shift. He/she will performance manage their team to generate the highest value
from every employee while maintaining a high level of technical ability.
- Must understand general
manufacturing processes, Quality methodologies, and team leadership
- Must demonstrate reliability,
initiative, and desire to learn.
- Must be adaptable in work schedule
(including compressed work week and night shift) and the working
- Effective verbal and written
communications skills along with strong attention to detail, flexibility, and
- Capable of providing constructive
feedback to subordinates
- Maintains confidentiality of
sensitive and proprietary information
- Multitasks and adapts to constant
- Able to use Microsoft Office
- Able to wear all required PPE
associated with required tasks
- Ability to sit, stand, and/or walk
for 10+ hours per day, wear air purifying respirator as needed for specific
tasks, Lift at least 10 -20 lbs. on a regular basis, perform repetitive hand
and wrist motions and sometimes may have to twist and bend body, Ability to
climb ladders/stairs, Work in a loud environment. Must be able to discern
audible alarms, must be able to distinguish colors and possess accurate depth
- Applicable documented Training
and/or Certifications a plus.
- Strong aptitude with electronic
and mechanic test and measurements systems.
- Proficiency in reading and
interpreting mechanical drawings and wiring diagrams.
- Ability to use technological tools
and business system applications to manage, synthesize, and interpret data.